{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/11/09

RENT

ANNNNNND................


It was even more amazing then expected (both times!). I had gone the week after high school graduation with my Dad in New York, and that was awesome, but going again and seeing Anthony Rapp & Adam Pascal rocked my socks!!!! When Adam & I went, we ate dinner at the Crystal Cafe in Fair Park, and talked about the show and how awesome it was, and the meaningful message behind it the entire way home.

When I went with Chelsey & Jessica (dance friends) it was a little different. We started out with dinner and mojitos at the Blue Goose then talked non-stop all the way to the theater and the entire time we waited for it to start. Like when I went with Adam, I cried, and laughed, and got excited all throughout, and afterwards....we ran like crazy people. We skipped the ovation and ran downstairs to the stage door where we waited like the fanatic fans we are. We proceeded to get every cast members autograph and somewhere I have a ridiculous picture of me posed with Anthony signing Chelsey's program.


This was a good week. A very, very good week.

No comments: