{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

2/2/10

Family, family, family

It has been forever since I've been able to spend time with my family. August to be exact---it's February, let me do the math for you, that's 7 months!!! This Thursday Adam and I will make the 22 hour drive (straight through mind you) to see them!!! Next weekend marks both Valentine's Day and Ryan's 20th birthday. I still can't believe he's officially in his 20s come the 14th, but I'm excited to be there to celebrate it with him!!! My time has recently been devoted to 'important' pre-trip things like, 1)making packing spreadsheets, 2)buying yummy goodies for the road, 3)visiting the library for good books on tape and comedian cds, 4)making killer playlists for the ipod, and 5)sending requests to my mother for different meals every few days....Like I said, the important stuff. For me, the most exciting part of this trip, aside from just seeing my family, is that we're spending a weekend in NYC!!! One of my heroes (and friends) growing up, an LSB dancer, is now in West Side Story as Tito---and I am going to get to see that!!!! For someone as in love with the arts a me, it does not get much better then that! :) Only 3 more days....I can make it!!!! T-H-R-E-E-M-O-R-E-D-A-Y-S!!!

No comments: