{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

9/16/10

Wedding Magic


This past weekend has been a flurry of activity, with one of my childhood friends finally getting married to her military man. They have waited several years, and after their wedding and honeymoon, will have to wait 6 more months before they get the chance to live together as a real family, so keep them in your prayers. Bright fall colors, beckoning a break from the heat, a beautiful bundle of girls, and a night of dancing made a gorgeous Saturday! Weddings in Amarillo, or in any smaller town, are always a treat because there are so many people you know, and from so many circles! Always someone to talk to in line, someone to dance with when your spouse needs a break, and someone to laugh with while certain people (read, Brandon and Adam) show their dance moves. Adam, Brandon, Cydney and I were among the last to leave, the dance floor's call was just too strong. At one point I was literally dancing all alone on the floor, I believe it was Lady Gaga, calling my name! I give you now, proof of a wonderful wedding....
Adam, Donald, Sally & Me



Adam & I Show How It's Done, Opening Up the Floor for the Twist


Our Family of Friends


Have I Mentioned Before How Much I Love This Man?

No comments: