{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

10/11/10

Two Years of Happiness and Excitement


Today marks the day, two years ago, that Adam & I became our own family. That once we turned towards our families and friends we became, as Holly said "Adam & Kaitlin, the couple that will never have to change their monogram". Every year has its ups and downs, and every year I feel our bond grow stronger, and tighter as if an invisible piece of twine runs between our hearts, no matter how far from each other we are. The perfect compliment to my soul and being, I can imagine myself with no one else. Every time we are struck with a moment of bliss I take pause to remember how much I love this man, and how lucky I am to be loved and cared for by him. Our love causes me to remember my favorite, and I feel the truest, line from Les Miserables, "To love another person is to see the face of God."

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love that quote! So fitting for you two - wishing you the happiest year ever!