{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

2/3/09

25 Things

Was forwarded this on facebook, but decided to post it here as well, a nice time filler for a lazy afternoon...so here it is, 25 random things about me!


1. I am OCD and it affects me in the strangest ways---mainly I obsess over cleanliness, order and things being a very very particular way, when I was younger my brother would go in my room and rotate everything on my desk, dresser, etc a degree or two while I was gone, just to watch me go in my room saying "somethings off" and fix it all

2. Ben has dubbed me a 'demi-domestic goddess'---not only do I HATE to cook, I stink at it too, and I'm not one for grocery shopping or anything like that, but I love love LOVE laundry and vacuuming. I find it relaxing *shrug* (see number 1)

3. I am photo-obsessed and document every event in our lives, no matter what---and I actually go back and look at the photos pretty often to reminisce

4. I love to read and go to the library every other week for at least 6 books

5. I'm originally from Pawtucket, RI---though I lived there for years, Amarillo is NOT my hometown

6. I am absolutely terrified by haunted houses & scary movies--they give me terrible anxiety, but I LOVE them! I always over-indulge in October and can't sleep for about 3 days. (better believe I'm seeing the new Jason movie Friday!)

7. I love to travel---we went everywhere growing up, something Adam and I plan to continue---we try and go at least 2 places a year

8. I don't like to have a plan. I prefer adventure and spontaneity.

9. I did the Nutcracker in Rhode Island with the Moscow Ballet when I was 8 years old

10. I didn't get my drivers license until I had graduated high school because I didn't want to miss ballet classes to take the drivers course

11. I am very clumsy. I break alot of stuff, including people. By the time Ryan was 6 I had sent him to the hospital at least 5 times, all on accident.

12. I drink at least two 12-packs of diet coke a week---just counting my time at home, at work it's unlimited ;)

13. I am terrified of public speaking, and cried in high school, at the podium when it came time for my first speech

14. I stink at foreign language. So far I've taken: spanish, arabic, & russian----I remember mostly spanish....

15. Twice a week I teach ballet class to small children.

16. I'm not good with small children.

17. I smoke, but only if I'm having a drink.

18. If Ryan and I combined our powers to use for evil, instead of good, I'm fairly certain we could take over the world. Or at least rob a few banks...

19. I went to a service conducted by Pope John Paul II several years ago

20. I am ridiculously obsessed with music---I ALWAYS have some playing and have maxed out 2 ipods

21. I often listen to showtunes for fun and own about 12 on dvd....and 6 on vhs....*grin*

22. I went to the University if Hawaii my freshman year of college

23. I didn't date until the last 5 months before I graduated from high school---and Adam and I have been together since that April...

24. Although I married an Eagle Scout---I HATE the outdoors. I don't like camping, I don't like lakes, I don't like bugs, I don't like stinking like campfire....I'm my mother's daughter.

25. I love talking to people and getting to know them, it's my favorite thing to do.

No comments: