{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

10/13/09

U2 Concert


For Adam's birthday, my parents got us tickets to see U2 in Concert in Arlington!!! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Muse opened for them, and it was at the new Cowboy's stadium, which was really awesome. My parents and Ryan had gone the month before in DC, and told is it was one of the best concerts they'd ever been to. That's a pretty big statement, but means a lot coming from my parents, who are concert experts. :) We danced and sang through the concert, and enjoyed what awesome performers U2 is.

The best was how they used the concert venue to try and bring awareness to social issues around the world. After the concert, we went out for drinks with our friends Jen & Pat, and were laughing as we heard a girl inside singing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" in bad karaoke. *shudder* All in a all, a wonderful night!! Adam and I had a blast, "Thank you Mom & Dad!!!"

No comments: