{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

1/2/10

New Year, New Traditions


This New Years was also a little different for us. Normally my family is aflutter with candy making, the kitchen is full and constantly sending out wonderful food of one kind or another, Christmas music is still playing, and we can't stop talking. Things are generally a little different at the Owens' house...except for this year. This year, they hosted a New Years dinner, which included all of us, and some of our friends. Homesick, I made my mom's 3 signature Christmas time dishes, Carrot Casserole, Spinach Soufflé, and Mushroom Stuffing! This was huge since...I don't cook. But, I have to say, it turned out pretty well, and made me want to try cooking more often! (you'll have to ask Adam whether that is a good thing or not...) We played some games, and even made it to midnight!!! (I crashed at about 1:30am...)

We also spent a lot of time hanging out with Mitchell, Jessica, Cydney & Brandon, playing Wii (I so, so want one!), Balderdash, and hanging out in the hot tub!!
Being with them always makes me laugh, and reminds me how lucky Adam and I am to have friends who are so awesome!!!

3-2-1 Happy 2010!!! Here's to the next year!!!

No comments: