{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

12/14/10

Packing

I'm never very good at packing for trips. It takes me about 3 or 4 rounds of going through all my selections to make it to the point where it's a small enough amount to make it into the suitcase. This Christmas my dilemma has changed a bit, with my weight loss sine July, my focus hasn't really been on replacing summer clothes. Unfortunately, when you're going to Hawaii for 2 weeks, it's awfully tricky to pack with 1 skirt, no shorts and only a few warm weather shirts that fit. Incredibly frustrating, especially when a "well, let's just go buy more!" is not in the cards. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be getting my old body back, but it would be even better if I were getting free clothes too! ;)

Here's to round 3 of packing!

No comments: