{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

11/11/11

Follow Up

Well, my six week post-partum appointment was Wednesday. I have to admit there was something sad to me about walking into the midwife offices and knowing it was my last time there until the next time. I've so loved everyone there and almost felt like I was leaving friends behind when I said goodbye and walked out the door. Everything checks out, although the bean had a meltdown and had to be passed off to the office staff for cuddles during my exam. Oh that girl! When I came out she was fast asleep.

On the weight loss train we have made some baby steps of progress. All in all with Miss Maeve I gained 98lbs. (Yes folks, that's no typo.) Six weeks after my girl's arrival and I've lost 52lbs. So...only 48lb to go! This week I joined the gym and am hoping that between Zumba and getting back to running I can shed what's left quickly. Now...I just need the motivation to exercise when I could be napping! :)


Before I go, a glimpse for you of my six week bean. A little girl who much prefers napping in my bed to her own...

No comments: