{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

11/19/11

The Seventh Week

Whoo, what a week! A week from you.know.where. Maeve's schedule has been more than off, it's been practically none-existent. I have been exhausted, frustrating and feeling generally incompetent as she has screamed, wailed and moaned her way through our week.

BUT today made a huge difference. Today, for the first time in more time than I care to remember; I showered in the morning, did my makeup and we left the house. Better than that, we lived to tell the tale! We made it out to Fort Worth for an afternoon of fun and at 10:45 Maeve has finally FINALLY given in to sleep. And while I'm not usually much for drinks I feel I have more than earned this weeks heavily poured margarita. ;)

Happily I leave you with this; proof that I still sometimes shower and wear makeup...ok, when I have help and am leaving the house to see someone. These two pictures were from our lunch with friends today at Central Market and the last photo was from Friday when Adam got home from work.


Oh what a difference help makes!

No comments: