{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

4/27/12

Mommy Moments Challenge: #1 My Day

Inspired by my cousin @ This Fox Tail Lily and others mommy bloggers, I've decided to link up and join Inspired by Family Mag with their Mommy Moments Photo Challenge

Day one is Where/What I Spend My Day. 

Maevey is on the brink of crawling. For about a month she's been pushing up on her skinny little arms and rocketing back and forth before giving up and just rolling off to where she wants to go. So a good bulk of our days are spent having crawling intensives. Yes, Maeve is in training to be a competitive crawler. :)

Our days look something like this:
"I'll just lay here. This carpet is pretty neat to pull at..."
"Hmm, maybe I want that giant ball after all. I can do this!"
"How does it keep getting just out of reach?!"
"A little help here?"
"I'm so CLOSE!"
We have mastered crawling backwards...but that doesn't really getting us quite where we want to go.

*UPDATE*
Since I started writing this and documenting our days two days ago, Maeve crawled!! Not far, just two little swooshes forward, and she's yet to repeat it BUT she CRAWLED!!! Bittersweet, my tiny munchkin amazes me each time she masters something new or reminds me she's not quite so tiny as before. Frozen in my mind at about three months old, when I'm around our friends newborns I realize, this little bitty is nearly seven months old! I am so proud of her, and so in love! Her cheeky little faces always make me smile.

"This is VERY serious Mom, put the camera down."
"Look at me GO!!"
"Whoa!'
Inspired by Family Magazine


No comments: