{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

4/6/12

Somebunny Cute

I have a weak spot for precious kiddie pictures.

I have an especially big weak spot for precious kiddie pictures featuring my baby girl. A few weeks ago I found some dollar bunny ears in the bins at Target. I thought they'd make for an adorable photoshoot with Maevey.
I had not considered the fact that Miss Maeve had never experienced grass. She is her father's daughter; a true observer, and grass blew her mind. Seriously, there was no way to get her to crack a smile. She would look up momentarily, then grasp at grass and look concerned some more.
What is this?
Do I eat it?
Maeve and her red sidekick.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love these - what a cute idea! I especially love how you can tell she's laying in a field of shamrocks. Makes your lass look extra Irish! :) LOVE!