{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

6/4/10

Amarillo By Morning

Amarillo is the place we're calling home for the next 6 months. Our new home is part of fourplex in an older neighborhood that's home to many of our Amarillo friends. It's a small, cute place--about 700sqft, and has a bit of character since it was built in the 20s. The one thing we overlooked when signing the lease? There is no AC. Yes, that's right, we'll be getting through a Texas summer and relying on the strength and power of our overhead fans. We've already had to go out and get a standing fan for our bedroom so that it's more comfortable to sleep. I can hear my mother now when I tell her "Ohhh Kaitlin!". Yes, next time we sign a lease it's something I'll think to ask about.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! I didn't know you moved! Are you already there or still have some time in Fort Worth? We would love to set up a time to see you again - we miss you so!