{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

1/17/11

And I'll Have One Hernia Please

Alright, so as many of you know (or maybe not) I have had pain and troubles with my right hip since I was 14, so a little over 10yrs. After much time with my Orthopedic, we know it's actually 2 things going on, and the actual hip joint is impinged severely. So severely that I have lesions on my femur. (apparently the worse thing someone with my hips could do is dance, HA!) This is what they want me to go to Dallas for major surgery for, or face hip replacement at 40-50. They've guaranteed arthritis will be coming soon, which is honestly no surprise to me. The second part, is still a mystery but there is a slim chance it could be a hernia (ick), so I have a cat scan tomorrow for that. Please say a prayer that it's actually a hernia (I know, I'll never say that again) because it's such an easy fix, and the nerve damage I have may just be temporary from the pressure, so that could be relieved. If it's not a hernia, they believe it's related to my lower back, which is a lot scarier, and trickier.

No comments: