{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

1/21/11

The Results Are In....

Well, the results are back from my cat scan and appointment with the general surgeon. So, there is no hernia which is kind of too bad because it meant an easy fix, instead my doctor diagnosed me with diverticulosis. (if you want details, google, it's too awkward to explain in a post) So, next step is I have an appointment with a GI for a colonoscopy, yes, at 24, and am back to see the Orthopedic surgeon on Monday to discuss further options in diagnosis. It seems when all is said and done, I'm lucky to learn about a disorder that, untreated, could lead to cancer (and colon cancer runs in my family), and that we're back to the beginning otherwise. We know about the hip impingement....what's this secret second problem and why oh why is it so difficult to diagnose?!

*sigh*

1 comment:

SPC said...

ahhh..my daddy has diverticulitus! it's not too bad. you just have to be careful :)