{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

1/27/11

SURPRISE

I do not have a face to see,
or put inside a frame.

I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don't yet have a name.

You can't hold my tiny hands,
nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come October 4th,
when they say I'm due.
I'm the newest "O";
I can't wait till I meet you.

All I ask between now and then
is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love we'll know.

So as you're waiting patiently,
please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of this wonderful family!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hooray! Giddy with happiness...as are the girls to have a new little frousin to love!

Kaitlin said...

Hahaha, hurrah for frousins! I've been beaming all week!!