{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

4/15/11

Baby Guesses

Gender prediction so far:

*My Chinese Gender Chart says: Boy
*The "key test" says: Boy
*According to baby's heart rate: Girl
*My face is gaining weight too: Girl
*No blemishes to be found: Boy
*Craving protein: Boy
*Craving fruits: Girl
*Moody: Girl
*Gaining lots of weight: Girl
*Hairy legs: Boy

I can't tell if I'm carrying high or low, and for your sakes I left out the more, ehem, graphic "clues" to the baby's gender. ;) We have our next appointment in two weeks, and I couldn't tell from the way Dr.Archer spoke if we would try and see then and confirm later, or if we would just find out at our next appointment following up. Either way, at most our appointment is 4 weeks away and I am DYING to know!!!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

you know my thoughts on this...heehee! :) I am dying to know, too!! I really can picture you two having either one - you're gonna be fantastic parents either way!