{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/4/12

Mommy Moments Challenge: #7 Messy Moments



Last night after getting the mail (the mail I had forgotten to collect in nearly a week....) I put it all on the couch to go through later and made my way to the kitchen to try and get some dishes done. I had forgotten that the lovely little girl playing over by the windows can now quickly crawl her way to the couch and help sort the mail. Because paper is in the number three slot on Maeve's all time favorite things, right under plastic bags and electric cords. We live on the edge in the "O" house. Yeesh.

I kept hearing crinkly, tearing noises and came back around the corner expected to find the dogs making a mess...

Busted.

"You're not mad, are you?"
Sorting it for us.
Checking out the produce sales.
But it was our proud little Maevey simply giving us a helping hand with the junk mail outs.

Inspired by Family Magazine

No comments: