{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/17/12

My sweet little girl and I matched by happy accident.

My first mother's day with a baby in my arms instead of in my womb was almost perfect. Perfect in that I got to spend it with my mother and nana in Hawaii, rounding us out to three generations of Fisher moms. Almost in that Adam was back in Texas and not here to share the magic with. He's telling me he has a secret surprise planned for Memorial Day weekend, a Mother's day for just the three of us. Truthfully, the best gift he could give he already gave. 

This is a priceless memory: 

Four generations of Fisher women celebrating Mothers together. 

How many chances will I have to celebrate such a beautiful change in my life with two of the most important women in my life? My Pappy was there with us, our manly chaperon providing laughs and smiles for the baby. 

Pappy and Red
My favorite little person.



No comments: