{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

12/17/12

12-12-12

So, while I am nearly a week late in posting, I tried to capture our day on the once a century date! Originally I thought we'd do something really special to remember: eat something in twelves, make a time capsule, do a craft. And then I remembered Maeve is only fourteen months old and our day went a lot more like: read a lot of 'ooks, play with our babies, and driving around in our cozy coupe. 

So, excuse the normalcy of our 12-12-12 pictures, but I still wanted to capture the day for my sweet babe. Can I tell you just how awesome she is? We're running all over the place and up to over 45 words. Her favorite thing to say right now is "oh reeeeeally!" She's a talking machine and it's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! 

 In and out and in and out of her little house door. 
 Playing a little tune on her piano.


 Ahem, please excuse that bad case of curly-girl bedhead.

 Carrying around "baBYYY!!"
Maeve and her best bud.
I adore this silly girl!

No comments: