{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

1/10/12

Gabby Girl

If Maeve is anything like the rest of her O'Connell and Fisher kin, she'll be a talker. A three hours at a time, I'm so excited I might be getting louder, ohmygoodnessdidyouknow kind of talker. My Nana and my mother both are queens of conversation and growing up, my mother had to finally call it a night after hours spent chatting together in my parents bathroom with me. When we get together our conversations are still a main event. My brother Ryan is one of the few guys I know who likes to call just to chat, my dad enjoys telling stories and even my cousin Shannon can rival me in the gab department. (And you know I mean that in a good way.)

It seems Maeve is determined to fit in with my side of the family and has started her squaky-talky phase as of a couple weeks ago. Usually in the mid-morning and right before bedtime, her sweet sounds make me smile every time. By the time I picked up the camera her chitter was dying down and she was gearing up for nap time, but you can still hear her a little. :) Again, this video is pretty dark and from about two weeks ago, but it's short and it's sweet.

No comments: