{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

3/17/11

Picture Perfect Babe

Today was our 'measuring' ultrasound appointment, and an eaaaaarly day for us! Not wanting to have to wait "forever", I agreed to a 7:20am appointment. (Before this, I didn't even know doctor's offices were open that early!) Our ultrasound tech was impressed with baby, telling us that our kiddo was incredibly active for its developmental stage, and quite "bouncy". It was amazing to see little "O" karate chop, kick, twirl and bound around in its tiny home. When I told my mother she simply said, "well of course, it's your baby" as if it would be abnormal for me to have a calm and serene child. Haha. All is well so far, double O's heart rate was 166, and all of its measurements were on track for our due date! I am definitely feeling the luck of the Irish with us today, and feel myself smiling and thinking of baby, wondering how I'll make it 6-8 more weeks until we find out a little more about this little babe! Torture!

3 comments:

megan said...

So Lucky! All i get is a blob! I want your doctor :) Must say though, it does have a good nose and chin :)

Kaitlin said...

Sorry to hear your having to switch doctors! I was a little bummed the print out wasn't as clear as the screen, but even then I had no idea what they were talking about! :)

Shannon said...

I love you and your somersaults, little Baby O! Sounds like you and your Cousin Meggie are gonna cause some trouble for your mamas in the years to come. :)