{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

3/29/11

Quite the Pair

Adam and I laid in bed this morning aching, whining and popping medication in our mouths.

Today is the second day in a row I have felt like complete BLECK. I woke up yesterday with severe congestion, cough, and sore throat. By last night it had added a lovely ear ache as well as body aches. I drank tea all day, took the few medications I thought I could, and went to bed early after a hot bath. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning I was worse, not better. I'm hoping at tomorrow's appointment Dr. Autry can fix me, as well as update me on how the babe and I are doing.

Adam, who has had an unusually uncomfortable back for the last week, got out of the shower and suddenly couldn't move. His back, with no apparent rhyme or reason, just....gave out. He couldn't even sit up on the bed without supporting himself using his arms. My poor husband, who never takes tylenol (except this week) and never has a 'reason' to go to the doctor, laid perfectly still on a heating pad, and told me we needed to find a doctor right then because his pain level was 8/9.

So, we lay there, each unable to truly care for the other. I'm sure we would have been a sight to anyone who could have peeked in to our tiny house. In the end, I made some peppermint tea and on to work I went. Adam ventured on to the BSA Clinic. Oh, this poor baby doesn't know what babies its parents are!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope your appointment goes well and I am excitedly waiting for an update about baby! Another week for me, I think I can hang in there as long as you post about your appt :)