{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

6/11/11

Six Months & A Prayer



Even though I posted a picture just two weeks ago, here is my 24wks (aka, 6mo) pregnant picture. Adam told me (and there is a good chance he was lying) that he doesn't think I look much more pregnant now then I did at 5mo. I know that my belly is changing shape though because I threw on an old XL Target t-shirt last week, which up to this point has been working as a maternity t-shirt and it came up several inches on my belly. A definite no-go as I am not keen on the white trash pregnant lady look. :) I am seeing the weight gain pretty steadily in my face now though...and was less then pleased with the dark, sickly look under my eyes but I'm pretty sure that's due to my impossible sleep situation as of late.

In other news, Adam has had several interviews in DFW lately and we are praying hard for direction and in the hopes that one of them will pan out. If you have a minute to think of us through out the week, or to keep some fingers or toes crossed, please do! This is something that's very important to us, and causing (me at least) a lot of anxiety. We're ready for a change in the positive, hopefully before little lady comes.

Hope your weekend was relaxing!

2 comments:

The Stolle Family said...

Happy moving thoughts coming your way! I totally spaced and didn't get the other part of your present while shopping yesterday, but will send part 1 this week. Part 2 will be... well... I might forget again so I just won't say when you will get it!! I love how you pose by the tree :) :) LOOKING ADORABLE!!! and you always have great outfits on!

Kaitlin said...

Thank you lady, you're quite sweet! Hoping to some pictures of your finds for little Anderson on your blog soon!