{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

6/3/11

That List of Baby Things

Adam and I have written ourselves a list of baby "must haves", things we wanted to make sure we got ourselves during the pregnancy in anticipation of Baby 001's arrival.

The list includes, but is not limited to:
1. Crib
2. Changing Table
3. Dresser
4. Rocking Chair
5. Pack N Play
6. Diapering System (we're doing cloth)
7. Clothes for at least 0-6mo
8. Breast Pump
9. Bedding for crib, pack n play and cover for changing pad
10. Bouncer
11. Swing
12. Books
13. Bath time Necessities
14. Changing Necessities
15. Bottles (at least 3)

Obviously we could get by with less then we put on the list, and there are things we're registered for that would make life easier that we're hoping to get at one point or another. I am excited to announce that a week from six months, all we're missing from our list is our diapering system and the swing! I am a Nervous Nellie by nature, and preparing ahead of time deal by deal makes me feel so much more relaxed and ready. We found an upholstered arm chair rocker this last weekend for the nursery in a soft rose color and it is so, so comfy! The other night I folded clothes and put them in her drawers, arranged pillows and put away things like her carrier, the breast pump, and organized the changing table baskets. While I in no way want her to come too early, I can't help but wish that time would magically fly by and she would be here! Her room already feels so full of life, everything posed waiting for her to be there...what a feeling it will be when she's truly with us!

2 comments:

The Stolle Family said...

You make me feel sooo behind. I did score a bouncer seat thing for $10 this past weekend. It even goes with my color scheme of green and blue. So that means I've got... furniture, bouncer seat, changing pad for top of dresser, ohoh!! and a space saver highchair from my neighbors!! Wooo hoo!!

Kaitlin said...

Yay cheapy finds!