{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

7/7/11

Moving? Moving. Moved!

It's true my friends. Adam and I have made the jump back to Dallas/FortWorth! We are happily nestled back in Euless. Back with our friends, back with our church, back with things to do! We looked around and knew it was a "now or never" time with my looming third trimester (which I hit Saturday, YAY!) and that little girl's arrival just around the corner. It has been an exhausting couple of weeks between packing, purging those things we don't quite need, hunting for a new place to live, re-homing our big pup and outdoor cat, driving 6hrs with frequent bathroom breaks, swelling to an unnatural degree up to my knees on Sunday, finding a new obgyn/midwife....so much to do! It feels wonderful to be here though! We've spent the last few days camping out at our good friends' home as we looked for the 'perfect' place, and Saturday Adam and the guys will move our things into our new casa. Our new mini-palace is a two-story condo hidden in the back of a small HOA. I am in love. There is garage parking beneath, two pools and four parks within walking distance. I promise as soon as I don't feel like I'm dying of heat stroke, I'll post some pictures.

No comments: