{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

7/15/11

Sick? For No Reason?!

Last night I was sick. Sick, sick, sick. We went to a lovely dinner with our good friend Billy and I was in love with every bite. You would be too if you were enjoying Olenjack's grilled tilapia topped with roasted potatoes and lump crab meat, with a side of goat cheese grits of course! And then there was the chocolate cake...but I'm getting off topic. After a great dinner, and tons of laughter, not two hours after we got home I was sick, sick, sick. I threw up twice, took some pepto and curled up in bed with my water bottle. As Adam and I tried to figure out why I was so ill, I looked at him and said, "But do people just get sick like this, for no apparent reason?" Que Adam's laughter accompanied with his 'profound' statement, "Wasn't that what happened the first four months of pregnancy?"

Oh. Right.

The good news is, I think it was a fluke thing. I feel great today and am excited about nabbing a bite of my leftover cake this afternoon. :)

No comments: