{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

7/28/11

Where's Baby?

Last night, I changed things up.

Instead of going for my usual insomnia, I went for crazy dreams and panic. Maybe it was only one dream, but in the morning light I feel like I had about five last night highlighting the grandiose lack of maternal instinct.

I kept losing my baby. No one took her, no one threatened her, I did not abuse her. Like a set of keys, I could never seem to remember where I had set her down. I spent the whole of each dream running through my house trying to find her, assure her safety, and move on with our day.

In the end she was always somewhere bizarre like; on the fridge, in an empty bathtub, by the mailbox, or in a taxicab. Yeesh. Let's hope this isn't some foresight into what my parenting skills will be like!

No comments: