{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

7/18/11

The Nursery

We've been in our new town home just over a week, and I am happy to announce the nursery is done! Well....doneish.

Adam painted it this past weekend, a "peach bud" pink to go with OO1's bedding and it looks so sweet. It took us awhile to get the furniture layout just right, but we both agree it feels good to be in there. In fact as I write this I'm sitting in her rocking chair, feet propped up on the green foot stool. There are some things I'm sure will change in the last remaining weeks, and some details are waiting to be polished. (I'm looking at you un-painted piggy bank.) All in all though, the room feels very ready and inviting. I'm really happy with how it's turned out.

Now...if I could just get the rest of my house finished with as much excitement...

No comments: