{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

9/12/11

The Carseat Is In!

For my 25th birthday my parents bought me our jogging travel system, and I have to say that it may be my favorite gift yet. There was something so exciting about finally having her stroller and car-seat here waiting and it was so much fun to have Adam assemble it all today. Now 001's car-seat is buckled in the car, waiting for her to make her appearance. My jogging stroller sits waiting for a run, oh how I can't wait to go for a run again!


Did I mention the jogging stroller has ipod speakers? Neat!

Today marks the full moon that the labor and delivery nurse spoke of last week, and aside from some on and off Braxton Hicks, there is no sign of baby.
*Sigh*
I didn't really think it would happen since there had been no indication we were tracking to meet baby today, but I have to say I had hoped! :)

1 comment:

Nicci said...

We have the baby trend jogging system too. i love it! We can't jog till baby is about 6months old, but we love going on walks with the car seat attached to the stroller. The inflatable wheels make for a nice quiet stroll. And it turns so well. love it!!! (=