{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

9/19/11

Happy Birthday Adam

Happy 26th birthday Adam!!!


In honor of my husband's 26th birthday I've decided to write 26 reasons I'm thankful for him.
1. He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.
2. He is always gentle and kind.
3. He loves children, and is wonderful with them.
4. He always takes the time to talk me through my over-thinking dramas.
5. He is amazingly sensitive to my needs and sometimes difficult-to-decipher emotions.
6. He is so excited about our daughter.
7. He spoils me on my birthday and Christmas.
8. He takes incredible care of me without my ever needing to ask for some nurturing.
9. He encourages me to dream.
10. He respects and honors women.
11. He never yells when he's angry.
12. He likes to learn new things.
13. He never sees any goal as out of reach.
14. He is confident, but not arrogant.
15. He loves his pipe and fedora.
16. He's teaching himself to play the violin.
17. He can build and fix anything.
18. He has unshakable faith.
19. He sings and dances with me around the house like a fool.
20. He loves me enough to sweetly tell me when I'm out of line.
21. He's not afraid to speak his mind, but always treads lightly when doing so.
22. He enjoys eating healthy.
23. He has a real passion for cooking and is so good at it.
24. He loves the arts.
25. His desire to have adventures together.
26. He is incredibly handsome!

Just the first 26 of many, many reasons I am so thankful for and in love with Adam. He truly is everything I dreamed of having in a husband, plus all the things I didn't know to dream of!

No comments: