{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

9/4/11

Frousins Big and Small

This Labor Day weekend Adam and I were gifted a brief visit from my dear frousin Shannon and her sweetest chunk 'o monk addition Alice Virginia. Although it was a brief visit we were able to enjoy conversations about 001's eventual arrival, admire and enjoy sweet Alice, practice swaddling on that patient girl, and talk and talk and talk. You won't find the following pictures on facebook as I am shocked by seeing on film just how big I really am, but I wanted to share with my readers and friends who I trust won't give me too hard a time. :) It's hard to believe the next time we see the VanHeests we'll have a little girl in our arms to show off!!


For Megan :) Here we are at a gloriously huge 36wks. Come on 001, I'm ready to be done!!


Dutchess says "Who isss this?"


Adam keeping Alice Virginia company at lunch.


A refresher, here's the last belly picture of the two of us in April. Kaitlin and 001 at 14wks, Shannon and Alice Virginia at 30wks.


Here we are, Kaitlin 36wks and Shannon with Miss Alice Virginia, 2.5mo old!



2 comments:

The Stolle Family said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for your usual pose with the tree!! I hope you had a fantastic time with Shannon! Maybe one of these days we can all get together with our babies?!

Kaitlin said...

Ha, thanks Megan! Wouldn't that be amazing?!