{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

9/10/11

Mosaic Baby Surprise

When we got to church tonight, the table in the back of the room was COVERED in a sweet pink table cloth and all things baby and Kaitlin. Diapers, items from our registry, groceries, diet coke, my favorite snacks and desserts, and goodies for the evening. Adam was apparently in on the surprise, but my sweet friend and mentor Holly (she married us) had organized this surprise baby-party for after church. I was completely blown away. Mosaic provided some of the goodies, but our friends did so much for us too. Other friends, including a couple we're just getting to know, gave us TONS of hand me downs. One new friend said they were her favorites of her daughters clothes that she couldn't bear to part with, but wanted us to have. We also received many hand me down diapers, diaper pins and covers! (For cloth diapering)

I love our church, and felt so loved and so happy. Everyone brought pieces of parenting advice for my scarpbooks, and we stayed and talked and ate and partied. Someone even brought creme brulee and cheesecake for me.
Adam counted, 52 diet coke cans, 12 bottles. HA! Do these people know me or what?


No comments: