{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

8/17/11

001 Update

Yesterday was my weekly perinatology appointment. For most babes, at 33wks and some days, weight is somewhere around 4lbs and they're just over 17in. It seems our girl is all about being above average. The doctor didn't give us length in numbers, though she did use the term "all legs"...She did say 001 is measuring at 5lbs 4oz with a nice big belly. :) Six weeks left and our girl is already just under her daddy's birth weight. Oh my!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I know I don't comment much (I'm usually reading your posts from my phone on reader and I'm just too lazy!), but I have just been loving all your pregnancy updates!! I'm so excited everytime I see you have a new blog post. :) Keep 'em coming, and can't wait to see you guys again this weekend!

Kaitlin said...

Thanks Jenny! :) Can't wait to see you guys either, so excited you're coming!

Shannon said...

so exciting! I'm betting she'll be at least Allie V's size if not BIGGER!:) Was glad to see you updated - was wondering if you saw your little lady today.