{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

8/1/11

Sausage Fingers


Has anyone else had to take their wedding ring off during pregnancy? Foolishly, though I had talked about the need to make sure it didn't get stuck, I think mine is just that. Stuck on. I am desperate to avoid having to get it cut off later on, and last night declared it was the night to try and get it off. In hindsight, maybe the night I already was suffering from sausage fingers was not the night, but sausage fingers was exactly what was causing me to panic.

We tried e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Soap, lotion, WD-40...Adam could get it just to my knuckle (after a LOT of work) and then it was hopeless. We eventually gave up due to how red and swollen my finger got at all the tugging and twisting. I even slept with an ice pack in the hopes of getting the swelling down this morning...but without much luck. Oye.

Attractive, isn't it? ;)

No comments: