{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

8/23/11

Half a Century Later

I'm sure you were all in celebration with me Monday as one of the years best holidays found us once again. I'm talking, of course, about my birthday. :)

I was a little excited and a little weirded out at the prospect of turning 25, but so far it feels good. Plus, when I'm feeling old it helps that Adam's got a year on me, that old, old man. I spent the day relaxing, much like I am most days now, and at the perinatoligst. You will all be happy to know, I'm sure, that 001 is still looking lovely and that her baseline heartbeat has dropped considerably, which is apparently another sign she's getting herself ready to meet us. They didn't give us measurements this week, though they did tell us she has big feet for being so small, haha. Not much surprise since I'm a size 10.5/11 and Adam is a size 11....she's got little hope for growing up to buy cute little size 6 shoes.

We celebrated in the evening with the yummiest sushi at this great local place not far from our house that even served complimentary saki. Obviously, only Adam got to appreciate this perk, but still. Top it off with some yummy cheesecake and you have a wonderful day. Plus, Tuesday has found me on a mini-babymoon, otherwise known as accompanying my husband on his business trip to Austin. :) Food=Yum!

Bonus! I also got to see a good friend from high school, who was also one of my bridesmaids and she gave me these beautiful birthday flowers:

No comments: