{instagram}

{old news}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

8/9/11

Reupholstering Project

When we replaced our dining room table several years ago I decided to keep using our "this is our first place" chairs from Walmart and just reupholster them. That was a terrible idea. Not only were they cheap, tacky chairs, but I used nails that were too long and turned the chairs into weapons. Adam called them our "iron maidens." When we moved to Amarillo we left behind our dining room chairs and borrowed some from friends.

Fast forward to our move back to DFW, we were gifted some older chairs by Adam's parents and Adam worked on them over the weekend to make them work for us. Sanded, painted, re-cushioned and re-upholstered they are looking pretty snazzy if I do say so myself!

Before meets After

2 comments:

The Stolle Family said...

Love them! You have completed so many projects! I can't even get Andersen's room finished... I am lame! 7 weeks to go!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Kaitlin said...

Well, it's more that I've directed Adam in many projects. ;) Although I did help paint these! I can't waaaait to see nursery pics! Not too much longer left..