{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/21/11

Family Visit

Before we knew 001 was a little lady, mom & dad came to Texas for the first time in two years and it was sooooo good to see them! Adam & I had last seen my mom in January, but it had been a whole year since we'd seen my dad!!! Ridiculous!
Obviously, since they are deeply deprived of good Tex-Mex in the DC area, we ate Mexican about....four times! (**Note** Mexican has made me sick just about all pregnancy lol, but sticking with taco salad seemed to be the answer this time) Besides visiting us and celebrating baby, my parents were also spending time with my mom's high school best friend who graduated with her in DC but happens to live in Amarillo. Yes, it really is a small world. The whole week went by way too fast, and while I always hate goodbyes my hormones had me crying more then even I expected this time! Hopefully we'll fit one more visit in with them before 001's arrival in October!

Me & Mom

Mom & Debbie

Adam, Me (little lady 20ish wks), Dad & Mom

No comments: