{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/26/11

Wardrobe Addiction

Everyone knows that little baby things are cute, but little baby girl things? It's only been about two weeks, and I think I may have an addiction. My upfront disclaimer is that there are 18wks to go, and there is a good chance that the next 18wks will be peppered with plenty of pictures of clothes. (little tiny, adorable, sweet girl clothes...but still!) I am sorry, but I really can't help myself, and once I've made these adorable purchases, I feel the need to share them with you. Last Sunday Adam and I ventured through several kiddie stores assessing the sales racks and gaining our footing in the land of little people clothes. Our winning store this go round was GapKids, and my favorite find was a little Boston Terrier onsie, looking just like 001 and Adam's pup, Dutchess. (Adam is technically the one who found it, but who's checking)




A comparison for your viewing pleasure:





No comments: