{instagram}


Wonderfully Made Dance
Powered by Blogger.

5/27/11

Spoiled Little Girl

As I previously mentioned, soon after we discovered that 001 was indeed a little lady, my mom & took to the stores to buy her sweet little things. My mother, 001's "G", is the perfect shopper & lucky for all of us, has wonderful taste. Her little granddaughter is sure to be spoiled, as evidenced by her expanding wardrobe by only 20.5wks in utero....

Little smocked dresses, skirted onsies, sweet hats, tea party's and fairies!!! Oh how I can't wait to meet the little girl who will wear these sweet things!



"G"s finds for 001





2 comments:

Shannon said...

so precious! I love these clothes, love your baby, and love you! :) p.s. how often do I write this on your blog. haha! It's true!

Kaitlin said...

:) I am in love with shopping for little lady, anything from clothes to books to decorations! Love YOU, Baby2, and your blogventures! It's true, we're two broken records, but I like it that way. ;)